Friday, November 10, 2006

I'M 2 YEARS OLD NOW!!!





Who can believe it? I'm now a big 2 YEAR OLD!! I even got to have 2 birthday parties... I can't wait to see how many parties I get when I'm 5!! Some of my favorite gifts were clothes (yes, believe it or not the party had to completely stop when I would get a new outfit so I could take off my clothes and try on the new ones! I'm quite the little fashionista!) I also loved my new lip gloss but everyone laughs at me when I make a pouty lip face to apply it (like in the last pic). I also love the shiny plastic high heels I got with glitter and gems... I insist on wearing them absolutely everywhere we go! And the first picture here is something that now occupies a lot of my time during the day. I use the new markers my Auntie Bevin gave me and very carefully "polish" my toes!!! Isn't that what the markers are for??

No comments: