Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!




Here I am in my chicken costume- it kept me so nice and warm for the chilly Halloween night. I had a BLAST though last night! I went trick-or-treating with the big kids (4 & 5 year olds)! I was running as fast as I could to keep up with them from house to house (I didn't want my mommy to help out and carry me because I wanted to show that I was a big kid too!) My mommy couldn't stop laughing as she watched my puffy chicken butt shake when I would run. I got tired pretty quickly but that didn't stop me... I just made my mommy carry my candy and feed me chocolates on the way for a little extra energy. I had no idea trick-or-treating was so much fun!! Oh, and my auntie Lo-lo came over in her costume and took me out AGAIN after I got a little rest!!

No comments: