


I've had lots of visitors lately! Lucia came over to see my new house and I wanted to get so close to her that I just tried sitting on her lap (she's exactly 1 year younger than me, but she's a tough girl... she didn't mind it!) Check out her tan!! Love the J. Lo glow, Lucia!! :) Then Addy came over to play with me in my pool and go on my playset. She's a little wild for me though- I don't like to get splashed in the water and I really don't like to get dirty but Addy doesn't seem to mind it. We still have so much fun together- I haven't stopped talking about her since she left (I call her "Adda".) And yesterday my friend, Anna, came to see me. We went on a walk with our mommies and went to the park. I'm not so sure she liked my big hugs though?!
No comments:
Post a Comment